A BRAG Scholar is a student of color that has shown scholastic achievement, leadership development, and community engagement with a passion for retail.
In order to qualify for the BRAG Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Full-time undergraduates enrolled in an accredited four year college/university
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
• US citizen or permanent resident
• Previous BRAG Scholarship recipients cannot reapply
• Finalist must be available for interviews
• Must be able to attend the BRAG Annual Scholarship & Awards Gala in NYC in October
• Complete application with all requirements via BRAG website:
o (1) Essay response to the prompt: “Describe your short-term and long-term education and career goals. What actions have you taken to achieve these goals? How will the BRAG Scholarship opportunity bring you closer to these goals?”
o 2 Letters of Recommendations: (1) school and (1) employment or personal
o Stamped and Sealed Official Transcripts
Students must submit their application filled out completely with all of the information requested. If any information is incomplete, the application will not be considered. Scholarships will be awarded at the Annual Scholarship and Awards Gala in New York City. Students selected are required to attend the gala to receive their Scholarship Award.